Intelligent Vehicular Systems & Control
Intelligent Vehicular Systems and Control (IVSC)'s goal is to promote applying system & control theory and computational intelligence to solving current and future mobility problems in achieving safe, comfortable, green, and autonomous operations of ground vehicles. The IVSC strives to cover both theoretic and practical aspects of intelligent vehicles, automotive systems and controls. More specifically, IVSC covers both the traditional applications (e.g., vehicle & subsystem controls, electrification and powertrain, driver modeling, vehicle integration) and the emerging areas such as semi-autonomous and autonomous vehicles, collaborative vehicles, virtual driver systems, machine learning for automotive applications (e.g., deep driving and perception). The IVSC technical committee will organize special sessions in international conferences under SMC, collaborate with academia, industry, and government agencies on emerging technical programs.
- Interact with researchers, practitioners, and agencies who are interested in applying system & control theory and computational intelligence to automotive systems.
- Exchange research ideas, form partnership.
- Obtain the most recent research results through private communications with TC members.
- Get the most recent update from industry and academia on automotive innovations (e.g., self-driving cars, smart mobility, big data)
- Participate in exciting conferences, workshops, and special issues, meet people from all around the world, and travel to different parts of the world.
- Help define new research directions and bring the emerging technologies to everyone's attention.
- Exchange visits and possibly share research resources with other members.