Help Create the Future of Systems Engineering!
- IEEE SMC
- | September 10, 2018 9:47am
Be sure to participate in a special session on the Future of Systems Engineering at 0930-1110, Tuesday 9 October at IEEE SMC 2018 in Miyazaki.
The interactive session will explore how systems engineering can be relevant and effective by addressing the natural, social, and technological challenges we face with the 4th Industrial Revolution. William Miller of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) will lead the discussion, hosted by IEEE SMCS members Rodney Roberts and Christopher Nemeth.
Specific issues the panel will cover include:
- Non-determinism in a highly interconnected world of people, processes, and technologies
- Need for theory to underpin systems engineering practices
- Continuity, from research to development to operation
- Systems and software interfaces.
Everyone who attends will be invited to contribute their insights. For more information visit the IEEE SMC 2018 website.
IEEE SMCS—Where interdisciplinary engineering tackles tough problems.