INCOSE Special Session at SMC 2018
- IEEE SMC
- | September 7, 2018 10:00am
Help create the future of Systems Engineering!
Be sure to participate in a special panel session on the Future of Systems Engineering at 0930-1110, Tuesday 9 October at IEEE SMC 2018 in Miyazaki.
The interactive session will explore how systems engineering can be relevant and effective by addressing the natural, social, and technological challenges we face with the 4th Industrial Revolution. William Miller of the International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) will lead the discussion, hosted by IEEE SMC Society members Rodney Roberts and Christopher Nemeth.
Specific issues the panel will cover include:
- Non-determinism in a highly interconnected world of people, processes, and technologies
- Need for theory to underpin systems engineering practices
- Continuity, from research to development to operation
- Systems and software interfaces.
Everyone who attends will be invited to contribute their insights. For more information visit the IEEE SMC 2018 web site.
IEEE SMCS—Where interdisciplinary engineering tackles tough problems.