Mark A. Johnson (Email)
Space and Directed Energy Technology Aerospace Corporation, USA
Ferat Sahin (Email)
Rochester Institute of Technology, USA
Mike Henshaw (Email)
Loughborough University, UK
- Annual System of Systems Engineering Conference (SoSE 2017) will be held on June 18-21 2017 in Hawaii.
- A mini special issue on System of Systems will appear in SMC Magazine in Early 2017.
- A special issue was published in International Journal of Complex Systems with selected papers from SoSE2015.
- SoSE 2016 was held in Norway with large presence from industrial partners.
- SoSE 2015 was held on May 17-20 2015 in San Antonio Texas, USA.
- SoSE 2014 was held on June 9-13 2014 in Adelaide, Australia.
- A long term partnership with INCOSE has been established since 2011.
The SoS TC has been active for almost a decade with additional leadership and important initiatives that need engaged members to realize. The SoS TC was instrumental in establishing a successful international conference (System of Systems Engineering Conference) and publishing several books in the emerging area of Systems of Systems Engineering. There is a lot more to do in the development of the technical area with your support. Join us in this endeavor as we seek both theoretic developments and successful industrial applications in core areas such as the aerospace, defense, transportation, healthcare, and automobile industries and emerging fields such as cloud computing, internet of things (IoT), and cyber-physical systems. Researchers and practitioners in enterprise management, modeling and simulation, and software and hardware architecture development that relate to System of Systems Engineering are especially encouraged to join.