Dov Dori (Email)
Technion, Israel, and MIT, USA
Azad M. Madni (Email)
University of Southern California, USA
- Finalizing ISO standardization of OPM – Object-Process Methodology in TC184/SC5 as ISO 19450.
- Sponsoring the following conferences and workshops:
- ASSESS (Analysis, Simulation and Systems Engineering Software Strategies) 2016 - the industry wide initiative that was kicked off in January at the Santa Fe Institute. The ASSESS Initiative was formed to address key questions facing the ecosystem that builds and uses models and software to analyze, and simulate behavior of complex systems/products: the SIMULATION software industry.
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research (2014) Los Angeles, CA; multiple sessions in MBSE with members from IEEE SMC MBSE TC, March 2014.
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research (2016) Huntsville, Alabama; multiple papers in MBSE with members from IEEE SMC MBSE TC; Madni distributed flyers of IEEE SMC Society MBSE TC to attendees, March 2015.
- Conference on Systems Engineering Research (2017) Host and General Chair (Madni); multiple sessions in MBSE with representatives from IEEE SMC MBSE TC, academia, industry, and government; working with IEEE SMC President-Elect, Dr. Tunstel, for IEEE SMC to become a co-sponsor of the conference; March 2017.
- Sponsoring the following sessions in conferences:
- Frontiers of MBSE at 2014 IEEE SMC International Conference in San Diego, CA
- MBSE Session at 2104 Conference on Systems Engineering Research, Los Angeles, CA
- Sessions at 2105 AIAA Space, Pasadena, CA
- Sessions at 2016 AIAA SciTech, San Diego, CA, Jan 2016
- Sessions at 2016 AIAA Space, Long Beach, CA, Sept 2016
Joining TC-MBSE has several advantages, including:
- Opportunities to interact with MBSE experts
- Having a forum to express your ideas on MBSE
- Staying current on new developments and MBSE standards
- Participating in rewarding MBSE-related conferences and workshops
- Exploring areas of mutual research interests and having the opportunity to exchange ideas and identify potential collaboration opportunities
- Getting to know colleagues and make new friends from around the world
- Making a contribution to societal problems through innovative applications of MBSE