Ching-Chih Tsai (Email)
National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
Han-Xiong Li (Email)
City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Kao-Shing Hwang (Email)
National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan
In recent years, there has been a growing recognition in integration of learning and control that significant efforts need to be made to improve performance of controlled or automation or autonomous systems. This technical committee will promote the theory, practice, and interdisciplinary aspects of integration of learning and control in the areas of control, intelligent systems, and autonomous systems.
- Khier Benmahammed, University Ferhat Abbas, Setif (UFAS), Setif, Algeria
- Rogério Atem de Carvalho, Technological Education of Campos, Brazil
- Jyh-Jorng Chou, Natl Kaohsiung First Univ. of Sci. and Tech., Taiwan.
- Min Han, Dalian University of Technology, China
- Chen-Chien Hsu, National Taiwan Normal University
- Yuan-Pao Hsu, National Formosa University, Taiwan
- Hsu-Chih Huang, Natl Ilan Univ., Taiwan
- Chia-Feng Juang, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Okyay Kaynak, Bogazici University, Turkey
- Tzuu-Hseng S. Li, National Cheng-Kung University, Taiwan
- Ching-Wen Liao, National Chung Hsing University, Taiwan
- Chih-Min Lin, Yuan Ze Univeristy, Taiwan
- Chin-Teng Lin, National Chiao-Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan
- Shui-Chun Lin, Chin-Yi Unversity of Technology, Taiwan
- Alan Liu, National Chung Cheng University Chia-Yi, Taiwan
- Chi-Huang Lu, Hsiuping University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Hung-Ching Lu, Tatung University, Taiwan
- Ming-Chiuan Shiu, Hsiuping University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Jennie Si, Arizona State University, USA
- Coulibaly Souleymane, University of Koudougou, Burkina Faso
- Shun-Feng Su, National Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Shun-Hung Tsai, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Kuo-Yang Tu, National Kaohsiung First University of Science & Technology, Taiwan
- John Valasek, Texas A&M University, USA
- Rong Jyue Wang, National Formosa University, Taiwan
- Wei-Yen Wang, National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan
- Fan Lun Xiong, Chinese Academy of Science, China
- Organized special sessions regarding intelligent learning in control systems for SICE Annual Conference 2010, technically cosponsored by IEEE.
- Organized special sessions regarding intelligent learning in control for 2009 IEEE international conference on SMC.
- Organizde a workshop or forum on intelligent learning in control systems in IEEE SMC Taichung Chapter.
- Organized other activities including publications to contribute to the professional needs in the area.
Existing achievements in machine learning have prompted industries to recognize that control techniques simply based on model-free learning mechanisms will not promote control systems performance. The theoretic development in integration of learning theories and control techniques, and related effective applications to individual or cooperative autonomous systems will significantly benefit the related industries and research areas, such as autonomous systems, intelligent systems, intelligent robots, intelligent cooperation of multiple agents, unmanned vehicles, bio-mimetic systems and etc. This technical committee will focus on the theoretical development in integration of learning and control and its applications to some advanced research areas and commercial products. Please join us and make a significant contribution to our society.
Back to top