Hossam A. Gabbar (Email)
University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
- Organizing workgroup discussions on tracks of IGPS
- Organizing workshops and tutorials, and organized sessions in conference and scientific events
- Organizing professional courses and educational seminars on intelligent safety systems and risk-based engineering design
- Organizing workgroup discussions on IEEE and international standards related to tracks of IGPS
- Organizing student activities like innovation competitions, best papers, etc.
- Organizing workshops and organized sessions on safety engineering and risk-based energy systems engineering
- Organizing scientific events on intelligent green production systems
The following webinar was presented as part of the Systems Science and Engineering Technical Area Webinar Series held at the 2005 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC2015) in Hong, Kong, China.
- Resilient Interconnected Micro Energy Grids with Gas-Power and Renewable Technologies
Hossam A. Gabbar
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Our TC is open for every specialist, researcher, professional, and student who is working in the field of sustainable development via intelligent green production systems. When you join us, you will:
- Interact with experts in this area of IGPS.
- Participate in interesting conferences and workshops.
- Propose new education programs for green production systems.
- Exchange research ideas and share research resources.
- Mobilize collaborative industrial projects.
Collaborate with industrial experts to conduct international educational courses and professional certification programs on HSE management systems, computer-aided process safety, intelligent green supply chain management systems, intelligent green energy management systems, intelligent environmental management systems, and computer-aided sustainable development. Current sponsors and collaborators include GPROSYS Corp.