Hong Zhang (Email)
University of Alberta, Canada
Saeid Nahavandi (Email)
Centre for Intelligent Systems Research, Deakin University, Australia
The Robotics and Intelligent Sensing Technical Committee (RIS-TC) strives to maintain SMC's leadership position in robotics and intelligent sensing research, provide strategic support to SMC members active in robotics and intelligent sensing research, and serves as a link between members of the RIS-TC and other technical committees within the IEEE SMC Society. In addition, the RIS-TC is committed to facilitating collaborative efforts between SMC and other IEEE societies and non-IEEE professional societies in advancing fundamental and applied research in robotics and intelligent sensing.
- Martin Adams, Universidad de Chile, Chile
- Gary T. Anderson, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
- Aladdin Ayesh, De Montfort University, UK
- Yisheng Guan, South China University of Technology, China
- Zhao-Hui Jiang, Hiroshima Institute of Technology, Japan
- Honghai Liu, University of Portsmouth, UK
- Anthony A. Maciejewski, Colorado State University, USA
- Rodney Roberts, Florida A&M University-Florida State University, USA
- Adrian Stoica, Jet Propulsion Laboratory, USA
- Edward Tunstel, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab, USA
- Cang Ye, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
- John Zelek, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Hongbin Zha, Peking University, China
- Qiangfu Zhao, The University of Aizu, Japan
- Organization of special sessions on advances in robotics, haptics and intelligent sensing, IEEE International Conference on System, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC 2011-2014)
- Planning of a special issue for the SMC Society Transactions related to robot simultaneous localization and mapping (SLAM) in 2014 or 2015
- Organization of special sessions on haptics and HMI, IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA 2014), June 2014, Hong Kong; and IEEE International Symposium on Robot and Human Interactive Communication (RO-MAN 2014), August 2014, Edinburgh
- Participation in the organization of the 11th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA 2014), June 27-30, 2014, Shenyang, China
- Organization of special sessions on Intelligent Techniques and Tools for Complex Systems: Theories and Applications, The 9th Annual System of Systems Engineering Conference (SoSE 2014), June 9-13 2014, Adelaide
- Assisted with paper reviews as Technical Committee members for the 6th Asian Conference on Intelligent, Information and Database Systems, April 7 - 9, 2014 Bangkok, Thailand
- Assisted with paper reviews as Technical Committee members for the 2014 IEEE International Systems Conference to be held at the Fairmont Chateau Laurier, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada from March 31 – April 3, 2014
- Provided technical support for XXIV International Conference on Information, Communication and Automation Technologies, October 30 – November 1, 2013, Sarajevo
- Participated in the organization of 2013 ICME International Conference on Complex Medical Engineering (CME 2013)
- Actively participated in the organization of 2012 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Biomimetics (ROBIO 2012), Guangzhou, China
- Interact with experts in robotics and intelligent sensing.
- Participate in leading international conferences and workshops.
- Network with colleagues from around the world.
- Publish in quality conferences and journals such as IEEE SMC and SMC Society Transactions.
Back to top