Cathy M. Helgason (Email)
College of Medicine at Chicago, USA
Yutaka Hata (Email)
Graduate School of Simulation Studies, University of Hyogo, Japan
The Technical Committee on Bioinformatics and Medicine of SMC was formed to further the exchange of information and create interaction between the various fields of biology, medicine and cybernetics (information, feedback and control).
- Ping-Tsai Chung, Long Island University, USA
- Julie Dickerson, Iowa State University, USA
- Takayuki Fujita, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Dmitry Goldgof, University of South Florida, USA
- Enzo Grossi, Bracco Imaging, USA
- Shoji Hirano, Shimane University, Japan
- Thomas Jobe, College of Medicine at Chicago, USA
- Naotake Kamiura, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Kazuo Kiguchi, Kyushu University, Japan
- Syoji Kobashi, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Honghai Liu, University of Portsmouth, UK
- John Mordeson, Creighton University, USA
- Masakazu Morimoto, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Kouki Nagamune, University of Fukui, Japan
- Hiroshi Nakajima, Omron Corporation, Japan
- Manabu Nii, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Rod Taber, Northrop Grumman, USA
- Noboru Takagi, Toyama Prefectural University, Japan
- Koichi Tanno, Miyazki University, Japan
- Angela Torres, Universidad de Santiago, Spain
- Shusaku Tsumoto, Shimane University, Japan
- Ellen Walker, Hiram College, USA
- Chao-Cheng Wu, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Naomi Yagi, Kyoto University, Japan
- Organizing a Special Session on Medical Informatics since 2007.
- Mini-symposium of medical and health technology held in SMC 2011-14
- Organizing a Special Session on Medical Informatics at SMC 2007.
- Organized Special Sessions on Medical Informatics at Nafips 2006 and SMC 2006.
- Organized a special issue of SMC Part B on Fuzzy Logic in Biologic Systems and Medicine which published in December 2005.
- Organized NAFIPS conference Chicago, 2003.
- Interact with multiple academic discipline interested in biology and medicine.
- Contribute to innovative thinking in medical information.
- Organize and implement special sessions at SMC conferences.
Back to top