University of Central Florida, USA
Keith W. Hipel
University of Waterloo, Canada
Tongji University, China and New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Université d’Évry val d’Essonne, France
These tutorial materials provide more information on topics of interest to our technical committee.
- Satellite Data Fusion and Mining for Environmental Monitoring and Decision Making: Challenges and Perspectives (Paper, .DOC)
- Satellite Data Fusion and Mining for Environmental Monitoring and Decision Making: Challenges and Perspectives (Presentation, .PPTX)
- Organized special sessions at Annual Conf. on SMC
- Planning a special session at Annual Conf. on SMC.
- Organizing a special session in ICNSC.
- Organized annual meeting of 2014 ICNSC.
- Planning online workshop and eNewsletter of SMCS.
- Interact with specialists in environmental systems and, spatial analysis, sensors and sensor networks, systems engineering, and decision science.
- Meet other professionals in this highly interdisciplinary group.
- Exchange research ideas in this group to foster transdisciplinary research.
- Participate in interesting conferences and workshops.
- Advertise your conference information by posting it on our Google Site, and find other conferences of interest.